OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
MASKS REMAIN REQUIRED WHEN VISITING OUR PRACTICE.
The CDC has recently updated its COVID-19 recommendations. THESE CHANGES DO NOT APPLY TO HEALTH CARE SETTINGS LIKE DENTAL OFFICES.
Face coverings remain mandatory for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals at all times in health care facilities and provider offices.
Our practice adheres to the requirements of the updated American Dental Association COVID-19 Protocols and new ETS (Emergency Temporary Standard) issued by OSHA and the Department of Labor for medical and dental settings.
THE IMPORTANCE OF VACCINATION
A majority of our team is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and we strongly encourage all staff and patients to get the vaccine.
As a supported practice of 42 North Dental, a healthcare leader, we are committed to taking all necessary steps to protect doctors, staff, and patients. Dentistry is an essential service and our teams are front-line workers treating patients daily to provide emergency and preventive care.
All Great Hill Dental location(s) are open for dental care. We are safely seeing patients. Our clinical team is wearing the recommended PPE which includes masks, gloves, face shields and gowns including N95 or equivalent masks for more advanced procedures. We continue to require patients and our teams to follow all health and safety protocols including PPE, hand sanitizing, and social distancing. If you have specific questions, please call our office directly.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- ALL PATIENTS & COMPANIONS INCLUDING FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK WHEN IN THE PRACTICE. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you by our dental team.
- We ask that only patients with appointments enter the practice. If a companion is required for your appointment, both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask and social distance.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer before checking in.
- OSHA and the CDC continue to require daily screenings for ALL VISITORS. Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked specific COVID-19 health screening questions prior to your appointment.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule for a future date. All staff members receive the same screening daily.
- Chairs have been placed 6 feet apart and magazines, toys, and beverage machines have been removed from the reception area.
- All surfaces are being disinfected including countertops, reception chairs, and door handles.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by our staff or outlined on the prominent signs in the office. These are for your safety and the safety of our dental team.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE
Dental care is an important part of maintaining overall health, and regular checkups help ensure small problems don’t become serious dental emergencies. Dental offices have always followed the highest infection control practices, which has been enhanced with all additional CDC recommendations.
The President of the American Dental Association (ADA), Dr. Klemmedson, stated, “Regular dental visits are important because treatment, as well as prevention of dental disease, helps keep people healthy.” He also cited that, “The CDC has not reported any documented transmission of COVID-19 in a clinical dental setting to date (1).”
For the most up to date information on COVID19 visit CDC.gov